May 04, 2008

memoirs of a 19 year old

i'm back from the beach! it was beautiful for the last half of the week. overall, it was a great vacation. plenty of people around for when i didn't want to be alone. and plenty of rooms in the house for when i didn't want to be around people. i did buy some tanning lotion that i thought would get me a great tan, but it instead got me a great allergic reaction because it had carrot juice in it. why didn't i look for that! oh yeah maybe because i shouldn't have to look for CARROT juice in tanning oil right?!

my birthday was alright. i talked to aubrey on my computer through skype which is the greatest invention i never knew about. then today when i got home, there was a lovely package from andrea which made me homesick.

here are three things i want to do which cost lots of money i don't have:
1. visit aubrey in vienna.
2. visit andrea in the dominican republic.
3. go on a mission.
arcs.

p.s. on the way to the beach, i saw a sign that said "i got my crabs from dirty dick's crab house." HAHAHA. funny. i LOLed.

3 comments:

Dre said...

I just LOLed for real. hahahaha. I love STD's. also i love you.

aubrey hartman said...

the blond sluts at my school would always wear shirts and hats that said "i got my crabs at dirty dicks" but actually they got them from david stephens. no doubt

Ryan said...

i'm a fellow skyper myself. say.... i do recal trying to convince you to use it once, but you shot it down.

....the tables have turned.