June 14, 2008

vast and cryptic

i'm currently deep conditioning my hair with olive oil. ew right? but it will be so silky smooth afterwards.
i need more sleep or more energy. something like that. i sleep all day and then can't sleep at night.
i want ashley and mary to come back from bonnaroo. i miss them.
i want to see my sisters baby when its born. even if it is an alien at first.
i want the full mountain goats "all hail west texas" album.
i want a boyfriend.
i want more money.
i want more clothing.
i want to read a billion books all at once.
i want to own all the books i read so i can have a great library.
i want you to love me like you used to.
i want my utah friends here with me so they can see that i AM happier here.
i want to run.
i want to hide.
i want.
i want.
i want.
i bitch.
i moan.
i'm annoying.
i'm sorry.

3 comments:

jen. said...

olive oil? sounds better than mayonnaise at least. i'm reading the books you left here. i miss you. come hold my baby sometime?

Unknown said...

i always think if i could just have one ting everything would be fine... but that thing changes every five minutes... and i usually don't get it...

Anonymous said...

I'm not creepy. This is Shannon. I have 'All Hail West Texas'. I'll hook you up, grl.