December 03, 2008

modeling lips

with my new unemployment-ness, i have renewed my obsessions with blog stalking, the food network, sleeping, and all HGTV shows. my life is complete again!

once again, i want to get married, have kids, decorate my beautiful house with all my money i make at my whatever-i-want-to-do job, and cook gourmet meals once in a while for my family. only once in a while though because i think if i do it all the time, they won't appreciate it as much.

i'm gaining back those 12 pounds with brazilian food. blehbleh. i'll start running some time.

3 comments:

aubrey hartman said...

YES I LOVE JOBLESS TRISHA. i'm sorry i missed your gchats. i was devastated.

lisa said...

trisha,
1. i've been unemployed since july of 2007
2. i miss you.
3. i love stalking of all sorts: blog, facebook, myspace, google... everything.

love, lisa.

Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,