January 30, 2009

rut-a-tut-tut

sometimes when i write a blog, i write it just for a certain person. i will think, oh right "carlos" reads my blog. i think "carlos" would really like my blog if i wrote something like "this." i do it a lot. and then i want to go and delete those blogs because do i really care what "carlos" thinks? but then i don't delete them because of course i really care what "carlos" thinks.

i used the name of my car as a general name referring to everyone whom i have tried to impress with my blog.

i also just tried to impress everyone with my usage of "whom." but re-reading it, i think its incorrect. impressed?

4 comments:

Brett and Amanda said...

trishhhhha i miss you. also, news flash, i'm going to have a BABY in a few weeks. does that not BLOW YOUR MIND!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

you used it correctly.

SamYam said...

I'm confused

Anonymous said...

trisha sometimes i want to get a blog just so i can write it to you.
love ashley