November 25, 2007

highlights

i went tramping through the snow in Idaho before we left. I love snow and it was such a beautiful day. I wish I could find my computer/camera hookup cord so that i could upload pictures and show the beautiful snow.
then i came home and reunited with my besties.
i went shopping with aubrey, ashley, and alyssa at gateway. i got some pants and sunglasses. i feel reaaaal good about that.
last night we went to a hardcore show on center street in a tattoo parlor. it was fun. took me back to high school and joe, lisa, and matt introducing me to new hardcore bands. it was just local bands but i liiiiiiked it.
once again, pictures would be really nice in here.
i think my phone is broken because nobody is answering my texts or calls. the obvious reason for that is not that nobody wants to talk to me... its that my phone is broken.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

trisha i just invented one of these things because you and aubrey made me want to. i'm kind of a grown up. so i'm going to do this.

samsam said...

you are a great stalker.....i've never had someone stalk me as well as you did. cheers to you!