March 16, 2008

arcs.

i just realized that i have all these plans for this summer and NO WHERE TO LIVE. i could easily live here in windsor for the summer as well, but i really want to live in a house. i guess i should begin looking for a place to live but i'm not even sure where to start. also, i wish aubrey, amanda, or andrea would live with me. but aubrey will be in vienna, andrea will be in windsor, and amanda is married. okok. if anyone has any advice on how i can find some housing, PLEASE tell me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can live in my house.

aubrey hartman said...

hey hey where dat video iz? but if it is too dumb to repost we can redo it.

Trisha said...

nah gurl i posted dat shiz. it jus posted under march 15 fo sum reason.

Dre said...

you can sleep on my floor. or in my car...and then write a bestselling book about your choice to be homeless for the summer. Of course we'll sensationalize your experience. I'm thinking....black drug addicted boyfriend that lived in my car with you? yeah it's gonna be a great book....and an even better movie. White girl and her car.

Ryan said...

i have a secret bunker in the mountains you can live in. you have the map.

Trisha said...

fanks everyone!

Molly said...

i want to live in a house...........