March 19, 2008

looks just like the sun

today i quit my job because someone hung up on me in the middle of my sentence. also, i was tired of feeling trapped and that was the only thing i could think of that i could control. so that means:
a. i'm once again unemployed
b. saturday brunch club is BACK ON!
c. more nap time. thank goodness.
i also talked to dad today and just told him why i was panicking. he said carlos would make it so i don't have to worry. then we started talking about how some days are just too hard for me and he tried to make me feel better by telling me that i'm not the only one that feels like that and that if i read my scriptures and not give in so easily to those "temptations" [to just stay in bed or not leave the house] then i'll be fine. then i told him that he was making me feel like a bad member of the church and that that shut him up quick. he told me to get a boyfriend and i'd feel better. i told him no boy wants to date a psycho girl. and he said, "well you can just pretend you're normal until he marries you and then you let him know you're psycho." HAHA. i think he might have been referring to mom.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

1. i'm glad you quit your job because what's more important: brunch club or work? brunch club obvi.
2. i'm sorry you quit your job because now how are you supposed to make the day of old people?
3. i would have quit that job ages ago so i'm proud of you for doing it that long.
4. don't go home. stay with us. yesterday i decided that brett and i should get a house and then pretend you're our daughter who i had when i was 5 months old.
5. i love you.
6. this is so long, i should just copy it over and make it into a blog myself hahaha