March 16, 2008

pony ponypony

brandon did this once and i've wanted to ever since.

1. i pretend not to like you so you won't feel bad. it kills me every time you talk about another girl.
2. when you get like this, all i want to do is act the same way. but i can't help trying to make it better.
3. sorry to you because all you wanted to do was help but i just don't think that friends can be therapists and vice versa.
4. you're my best friend and of course the mean ones aren't about you!
5. i talk about you behind your back and make fun of you. i really do love you though and i'm sorry. you're just an easy target.
6. i think you say i'm fat behind my back. sometimes when you aren't with me, i can almost hear you saying the words i imagine you say about me.
7. you're really cool and i'm glad we are friends now because it used to make me so mad that we weren't before.
8. i hate that you act like my best friend and then blog about me because you think i don't know.
9. i love you more than i've ever loved anyone.
10. i wish we could be best friends again. can we?
11. i know you read my blog every day- i just wish i knew who you were.
12. i'm scared for these changes in your life because i don't think you'll ever be the same. i've already pushed you away once and let you back. but i'm afraid i'm pushing you away again.
13. i wish i could live without you in my life. i wish i could write you off and never have to see or hear from you again.
14. you don't even know me but i am OBsessed with you. i keep trying to devise a way to meet you in person.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

dang trishaaaaa, you scare me sometimes. i always imagine i'm whatever the worst ones are and then i try to think if i really am.

Trisha said...

i know those are all bad ones. i only did ones for people i am currently mad at i guess. i'll add some more for you people that i'm not mad at. haha. including you amanda.

Amanda said...

haha thank you. i was like daaaang none of those are very excellent. i hope i ain't one of dem.

Amanda said...

also thank goodness we can text and blog comment correspond at the same time. oh technology, so amazing.

Molly said...

wow.
1,2,6,7,9,10,11,13,14.
those are the ones that i was like, my gosh this girl snuck into my mind!
i completely adore you.