April 20, 2008

one minute to midnight.

i wanted to blog about a dream i had. it has a little bit of language but i shall censor it.

so i'm at some food store with my mom. not like a grocery store, like a fast food store. and we order food and i'm like "oh hey mom, i'll pay for this." so she goes to sit, and then i hand the guy my card and he swipes it and says it was rejected. and THEN he cut it! and i said "what the HECK are you doing?!" and he said, i have authorization to destroy credit cards that get rejected. so then i'm all, "that's not my credit card, that's my F-ING debit card!" so then mom comes up and she's like, "trish whats the problem?" so then i start to tell her but i get so mad that i grab the scissors that he cut my card with and i stab him in the eye. gruesome i know, but then i stab him a lot more after that. and when i woke up, i was all worried about the dream. not about having stabbed a fast food worker with his own scissors, but about having my debit card cut up.

money means more to me than a strangers life. i have a lot of thinking to do.

[p.s. its funny that the only believable part of the dream is that my card got rejected. so f-ing typical.]

[p.p.s. when emma laughs, she says "hahah laughing." like she tells you that she was laughing after she laughed. hahah laughing.]

1 comment:

jen. said...

i have lots of dreams where i kill people. don't feel bad. although, i think mine are karate induced, and the people i kill are usually trying to rape my friends, or steal my kids. whatever.