April 02, 2008

augmenting my fame

i have about a week left in provo. depending on how my biology class goes. luckily, i was able to get tuition money back for my dad. he pretended like money didn't matter when i told him. i know he's secretly happy about it but i'm glad that he acted like he didn't care about the money and only about me.

i've never loved the church and my family and friends more than i do right now. i'm so grateful for the outpour of love and support i've gotten from everyone.

love.love.love.love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! and sleeping on your floor and brunch crew and you at dance parties and when you cut your own hair and when you dye mine and how you always listen to my gay stories and how you love diet coke and big beautiful girls and when ashley came down that was way fun and IJUST LOVE YOU.

Amanda said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! look at brunch club representin up in here!!!!!!! i am so glad we will always be best friends. and i really do NOT know what i would have done without you this school year. seriously. i will miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much when you leave practically in 5 seconds!

Kelsey said...

where are you going????????
i guess I could probably read your blog to find out. I haven't been good at keepings tabs lately...