April 20, 2008

memories can't wait.

today is my dad's birthday. [aubrey your dad's too] i woke up and got ready for church altogether wayyy too early. so now i am sitting around waiting to leave. how come this never happened while i was in college?

i'm going back to work at mcdonalds on tuesday. i can't help it. cause even though they don't pay me near enough for all the crap i put up with, i still love it there. i went in there last wednesday and i saw trudy and ms. d and francesca and i couldn't help but want to go back there. i'll still be working for my dad occasionally but i think it'll be good for me to have a job where everyone is genuinely excited to see me.

yesterday i went and played laser tag with my family. it was fun but right before we left i had this major breakdown. dad told me to go change out of the dress i was wearing and i started crying so hard that i couldn't even walk up the stairs.

jeff asked me the other day, with a completely straight face, if i was going to die. my parents didn't tell any of my siblings what was going on, just that it was "health problems." i told jeff that i probably wouldn't but it was a possibility and he told me that he loved me.

this is a lame and boring blog but i have to get back into blogging somehow. so there is my upd-upd-update remix!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

what were you wearing? i gotta know.

Molly said...

please dont die on me trishuhhh.

jen. said...

i totally cried when i read the part where jeff says he loves you. i'm pregnant. it happens.

aubrey hartman said...

nothing means more than a brother who says nice things and shows he cares. one time, my little brother sent me a text that asked me about if i was going to get married, and i about cried. and i mean, thats not really even nice or anything.