April 07, 2008

scheiße!

things i need to do today:
-take a shower
-get dressed
-call about my paycheck
-find a ride to the airport [next tuesday early in the morning. any takers?]
-start packing
-get a new bank account
-close my other bank account
-biology work
-make plans with friends i want to see before i leave
-call my landlord about cleaning checks
-check the mail
-send my rent check
-get some [right andrea?!] [at least before i leave that is.]

things i will do today:
-lounge around on the couch watching tv
-text people

3 comments:

Dre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dre said...

you know ima be takin you to the airport. ain't no need for no other ho to be doin than.

GO WILDCATS.

love you.

Molly said...

I'm so sad you are leaving yet so happy for you. I think it will be good for you to clear your head girl. And I hope things go well with mum. (i'm assuming you're going home) Keep in touch okay! If your little ol town in anything like mine you will be spending even MORE time on blogger and facebook. tehehe. loves.