December 25, 2007

a simple question of yes or no.

for christmas, i got an anxiety attack.
and a macbook.
which is why i am stuck in this corner trying not to bawl my eyes out and blogging.
thank you mom. thank you dad.


//edit on 12/26/07 3:14 PM//
christmas was great until we got to grandma's house and mom and dad had to do the regular old "brag about our children" routine. they struggle so much when it comes to me that it hurts me to watch. i want more than anything for my parents to be proud of me. i know that they love me and all, i just wish there was something that they could just point to and say, this is our daughter trisha and LOOK what she has done!

in better news, mom and i are getting along better than ever. minus one little argument about medicine and nyquil abuse. i'm not addicted. i have health problems. i haven't been able to sleep without nyquil for about a month. maybe i should get sleeping pills instead.

No comments: