December 29, 2007

if i hurt someone else...

today my family had a bonfire in our back woods and we roasted marshmallows. i'm so jealous of jen because i cannot wait until i find someone that i want to share those happy family moments with.
today i was looking at pictures of jaxon and i. i couldn't help it but it made me sick to my stomach. i felt one of those feelings of regret that you feel when you look back at ex-boyfriends and wonder what it was about them that made you so obsessed. i don't want to feel that. i wish he was here so that i could just feel that obsession and not this obsession with replacing him.
















i used to paint. i painted this.

1 comment:

ae said...

WHA I LOVE THAT PAINTING. you are amazing and i didn't even know it. that's it. next semester we are getting easels and you are giving me lessons.