December 03, 2007

you are the dream unicorn

today as i was walking into the marb, i pulled the door open and out of the corner of my eye i saw that the person behind me was carrying about 20 lbs. of books. so i reached back and held the door to let them through. i looked up as they passed and saw the most gorgeous boy and the cutest smile on his face directed at me. so then i got all flustered and he stopped so as to let me keep going so i started walking [still looking at him] and ran right into another boy that was holding the next door open for people. so then i awkwardly untangled myself from not-so-cute-boy#2 and ran quickly down the stairs so that i didn't have to relish in the awkwardness of myself in front of the book carrying beauty. that could have been the beginning of something great. i then spent the next two hours of class imagining other ways i could have handled it and they all ended with bcb and i living happily ever after with 3 children in iceland. if only i hadn't run into nscb#2.
in other news, i'm playing aubrey's itunes on shuffle and "my heart will go on" just came on and that seems to fit so perfectly with this.

2 comments:

ae said...

i am indeed pleased that i am labels for the past 2 posts. keep up the good clogging.

g.lock said...

wait, you make me crack up breezy