August 25, 2008

hi. how are you?

i started painting my dresser.















can you see it? can you? i'm pretty satisfied.

i started work today as well. this is the first day of my life. actually, if i could pick a day to be the first day of my life, it hasn't happened yet. every option just seems like a bad way to start a life. things are getting better though. i do enjoy waking up and having responsibility. i enjoy knowing i can pay for things myself. and even some days, i wake up and i don't wish i was someone else.

i want to read a book that makes me thiiiink. middlesex is good but it hasn't led me to any new conclusions on life like rant and the bell jar did.

just now i tried to decide which of those two books [which i just recently read] changed my life more [or made me think about it more] and i honestly can't decide.

somehow this turned into a long rant about books when i really just want to write about you. but its better that i don't.

4 comments:

Molly said...

you take the words right out of my thoughts.


I read to forget too.

I like you and I miss you.

OH and I am going to nanny for a family in Cabo! They have a home there and in Jacksonhole Wy. Should be fun and good to get caught up on my debts.

aubrey hartman said...

NO! i miss trisha! trisha is MY best friend. how can you miss someone you have never met? puhlease. i love you trisha. i like the positivity in this blog. like it a lot.

Trisha said...

comment on the dresser or don't comment! that is the whole reason i posted! [but obviiiiously i miss you too aubrey.]

Unknown said...

i just want to say that i have been planning on painting my dresser and love what you did!! SWEET. but i think i want you to paint mine i'm def not as good of an artist as you!