February 16, 2008

i love you to jesus and back.

chester keeps sitting on my keyboard or trying to walk across it. she's so cute and i love her to death. i never want to go anywhere now because that means i won't get to spend time with her. chester, plz b mah boiifren.

today, i played the "how long can i close my eyes while driving" game. i got to 15 seconds and i was really proud. and then, 5 minutes later, i realized that while i had been focusing so hard on that game, i managed to miss my turn and was now lost somewhere in orem. lucky for me, everything is on the grid system and i got myself back safely.

for bonnie: i finished 2 of the 3 books. working on 2 more of the 6.

srsly. srsly srsrsrsrsllllyyyy.

more to come when i think my life isn't boring and a waste.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I used to play that game coming home from David's house and then I just would get really really sleepy.