February 12, 2008

feed your sheep a burning lamp


today, taylor inspired me to clean my room. in doing so, i found 6 books that i have begun to read but have not finished. my goal for the day is to finish 3 of the 6. i have finished 1 of the 3 so far.

and then it was the most beautiful day of my life and i went and ran some errands with aubsbobs and i sat in the front seat and put my feet out the window and became as comfortable as possible to enjoy that wonderful air. i went and applied at kneaders [hopefully that works out because i NEED a job.] then i went and returned a bra at victoria's secret because it was too big. [story of my life.] then i bought some cute best friend charms with aubrey at claire's in the mall.

overall, a productive day so far.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

all i want to know is... did you finish them?