January 31, 2008

choose easy

this makes me so sick:

" wopwoman (2 hours ago)
Wish he showed as much sympathy towards blacks, mexicans, and other
people he has ranted about. Instead he picks a racist cultist to cry over.
Good Lord. Give me a break! Doesn't the bible warn us of false prophets
like Hinckley?
LOL. I'm pretty sure preaching racism, magic underwear and inheriting a planet would fall into the category of a false prophet."

it was a response to a clip on youtube of glen beck paying tribute to president hinckley. i just don't understand people like that. why can't they be respectful of our religion and our beliefs? i don't care if you believe it or not. i do. and all i ask is that you respect me for that.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I sent her a message.

jen. said...

there was a really good article in the deseret news about him. orson scott card wrote it. i'll email it to you.