January 24, 2008

it can all just go away like...

a million different emotions for one day:

waking up and just being blah. like at that point my mood could have gone either way. not necessarily good mood. not necessarily bad mood.

then i call my mother and she ignores it and makes my dad call me back. bam. bad mood. just like that.

then i go to mike's and get my netflix and camera and be a biotch to him. still bad mood.

then i go to starbucks and have a strange encounter with an old[ish] man. i was standing in line and he walked up and stood really really close to me. so then i moved away because he was so close. and then he was like "oh, i'm sorry little miss. i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." so then i was just like, "oh thats okay." and then as i'm waiting for my order and he is leaving, he walks really close again and says "oh sorry, excuse me princess." that made me feel really weird and vulnerable and young.

then i went grocery shopping by myself. what a cool new experience! i've never been by myself. i felt so grown up and for some reason, married. i stood in line between to older women with children and i felt just like them. kind of like, ohh i should buy those cookies for my kids school lunches. i can't wait till that day. good mood now.

hopefully it will stick around for a while but... since its only 2:30 in the afternoon, i foresee many mood changes before this day is over.

No comments: