January 15, 2008

this is meaningless and full of bad grammar.

i wish i could talk. really talk. where is the half of me that allows me to speak? i don't feel like i have a single friend that i can honestly divulge every part of my thoughts to. who would listen anyways? why won't anyone listen? i can think of a million people that i would love to just vent to. but i don't want to burden them with that.

pound pound. slam. down up over down.

i wish there were no emotion. i wish i was a blank piece of paper. don't bother trying to read me because i'm as simple as i look. no surprise.

i can't even listen to anything without thinking of you. and "you" are not who everyone reading this will likely assume at first. hell, i don't even want you to be "you." if i had to choose one person to haunt my waking [and even dreaming] thoughts, you would be my last choice.

why am i so confident? even with you so far away from me. this distance that you create will not dissuade my overconfidence. nothing can. but i'm trying. hard as i can. to dissuade myself. we'll work on this together. team effort.

we do work so well as a team.

No comments: