January 21, 2008

22 years ago.

i need a job. probably more than i ever have before.

i'm watching an old episode of friends and monica [26] just had sex with a 17 year old. and she just dropped the L bomb on him. whaaaaaat? crazy. sometimes i want to be 26 and single so that i can live that kind of life with all your friends and your job and an apartment and plenty of drama and date craze still. and then other times, i just can't WAIT to find that person that i want to marry and spend every day with them and just some days with my other friends.

also, the friends lifestyle would probably not work for me since i don't actually date boys. i've realized that i've never actually "dated" any of my boyfriends before they were my boyfriend. why don't boys take me on dates? maybe a little cause i don't let them. but if the right boy asked me, hell yeah i'd let him!

me: i think im sicky
eboyf: awwww
me: i have a fever
me: come make me soup and make me feel better
eboyf: i would if youy lived closer
eboyf: id tuck you in at night
eboyf: and read you bedtime stories and sing you songs

my eboyf sucks because i don't actually know him. i'm gonna stop talking to him so i can stop wishing that that kind of boy actually exists.





this game is fun and has consumed all of my time this weekend.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love you and I can't wait to watch friends with you in my bedroom and talk about stupid boys and weddings. great.