January 23, 2008

how close is too close?

i wish you would either tell me who you are or stop commenting.
you're stressing me out.


i just chewed a toothpick into splinters. now i have splinters in my mouth. my fortune cookie told me today that i should, "be quicker of mind than of tongue." that means i should think before i make out with boys. mike gave me an 8.8 for that joke. hell yeah.

my fortune cookie yesterday told me "a long time admirer thinks highly of you." well guess what long time admirer... i don't care about you. i've become surprisingly okay with my previously dreaded love life or lack thereof. needless to say, i'm really happy where i am and with who i'm with. he makes me happy and i think i make him happy and thats all i need.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.