January 06, 2008

I've said what I'd said and you know what I mean.

i can count the things i've eaten since i've been in provo on one hand. turkey and avocado sandwich, curly fries, soup bowl, taco. that makes me feel a little better about all the binge eating i did in virginia.


yesterday was one of the funnest days of my life. i went snowmobiling and snowboarding up in american fork canyon with mike, mj, nate-o, etc. not only was the snowmobiling really fun, but the scenery was BEAUTIFUL. i got home around 4 and passed out from exhaustion. i need to do more exhausting things every day if its going to make sleep that wonderful.


a little, i wish i could have carefree days like that every day. a little more, i'm so glad for school to start so that i can feel productive and busy. so what if i have 8 am class every morning? at least i'll be getting out of bed at a decent hour.

No comments: