January 26, 2008

the magical amount

i really want to go on a mission. i've been thinking about it a lot lately. and every time i tell people about it, i get really really excited feeling. i wish i could go right now though. like right now. turn in my papers and go. unfortunately i have a whole year+ before i can even put my papers in. daaaaang.
i never want to hang out with another boy in my life. sorry boys, you can just date each other. leave me out. well... until he texts me and wants to do something. then i'll melt like butter and fold like a cheap tent, like a napkin, like a t-shirt, like a bad hand in poker, like a piece of paper, like something that folds really easily. i wish i wasn't such a sucker for him and his stupid games. there's nothing i hate more than games. except for maybe that show Everybody Loves Raymond. i really dislike that show.

1 comment:

jen. said...

i found myself quoting this blog last night when i went out with marci. sad that i can't come up with funny commentary on my own, but even more sad that i've found the funiest commentary on my sisters blog. i need a life. i love you.